Our outdoor playground areas are designed to be innovative and encourage our students to challenge themselves, explore their environment, and develop and grow together in a safe setting.
We view play as an essential element for children’s development, building their confidence as they learn to explore, to think about problems and relate to others. Children learn by leading their own play, and taking part in play.
Play impacts on a children’s learning and development and is the key to physical, mental, intellectual and social wellbeing of children.
Come along and experience firsthand the unique areas where learning takes place every day.
The 10 Benefits of Play
- It Builds a Healthy Body
- It Builds a Healthy Brain
- It Teaches Emotional Intelligence
- It Boosts Self-Esteem
- It Builds Healthy Friendships
- It Teaches Cooperation
- It Stimulates Creativity
- It Teaches Problem Solving
- It Forges a Healthy Parent–Child Relationship
- It Improves Work Outcomes