Welcome to all new students across all year levels to our school.
We at Mernda Primary welcome you and your family to our school community. Starting school for the first time or transferring from another school, is a time of excitement for all involved. We endeavor to ensure that settling into your new environment is a trouble free and happy time.
Our website is designed to give you an overview of our school, and tours are available at Mernda Primary. Please come and chat with our Principal about our school and the programs we offer. Visit our classrooms to get a feel for our school and see our school in action.
Please contact the school for further information on any questions you might have.
The following documents are required at enrolment:
· Child’s Birth Certificate
· Child’s Immunisation Certificate
Immunisation certificates can be obtained by ringing 1800 653 809 or through a Medicare office.
The following information is required at the time of enrolment:
· Name and address of student and parent/guardian
· Telephone contact details for parent/s or guardian/s
· Medical details/conditions relating to the student, including name of doctor and medicare number
· Emergency telephone numbers other than parents
· Previous school and year (if applicable)
Please phone the school on 9717 7900 to make an appointment for a tour.
To be eligible for school enrolment, your child must turn 5 by the 30th April.
Download – Enrolment Form
Download – Consent Document